As one of the oldest vineyard in the Cape, the Allee Bleue Estate lies in a picturesque location in the Franschhoek Valley – an area with a distinct French influence. Snow-white, thatched buildings are surrounded by vineyards, orchards and fragrant fields of herbs and lavender.
The original Cape wine farm takes its 315-year old history into the future with a new name and concept. Allee Bleue – translated from French, “Avenue of Blue” refers to the Eucalyptus-lined entrance road to the estate, and also represents the owners’ personal life philosophy – an appreciation for the grandeur found naturally upon our Blue Planet.
Allée Bléue Weddings
Make Your Dream Wedding A Reality
A place which is as unique as your love for each other, as unforgettable as your first encounter, and as varied as your plans for your future together. In the unique surroundings of our wonderfully beautiful estate, Allee Bleue offers you warm hospitality and a comprehensive range of services. You really can keep all your options open.
- A variety of setups for the ceremony – outside in the garden or indoors Cape style with panoramic views
- A sit-down or cocktail function in the courtyard of the estate’s main historic building (complete with Bedouin Tent) for up to 150 guests, or Le Grand Hall, a sophisticated venue with a wonderful indoor/outdoor flow for up to 350 guests.
- Personalized in-house wedding co-ordination to assist you along your way
- Top notch in-house caterers
- A high standard of service excellence
- With no cut-off time or music regulations, your guests can dance the night away
Contact Allée Bléue
Intersection R 45 and R310,
Groot Drakenstein 7680, South Africa
+27 (0)21 874 1021/2/3
Enquire Now at Allee Bleue
Accommodation – Yes
Conference Facilities – Yes
Chapel – No
Outside Ceremony – Yes