Bergvallei Estate has its own character and atmosphere with its Stellenbosch-type green and white buildings surrounded by rose gardens, fountains and roman statues. We have two charming chapels, one conventional and the other one with open sides. There are 2 reception venues which caters for between 60 and 300 guests. Our Main Hall boasts four large fireplaces, which also makes it the perfect setting for a romantic and cozy winter wedding. We also have accommodation available, which is very convenient for guests and family coming to your wedding from afar.
Ideally situated on the R28 (highway between Krugersdorp and Pretoria) in the Muldersdrift area – Bergvallei Estates are only 30 short minutes from Johannesburg and Pretoria, but with the surrounding tranquility it could be hours away.
Bergvallei Estate Weddings
Bergvallei Estate is also a wedding and function venue. Our Main Hall boasts four large fireplaces, which also makes it the perfect setting for a romantic and cozy winter wedding.
- Main Hall (seats 100 to 300 guests)
- Garden Venue (This venue is covered and seats 60 to 80 guests)
- Open Chapel (does have a roof and seats from 60 to 120 guests)
- Conventional Chapel (seats 60 to 250 guests)
Bergvallei Estate Accommodation
All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms and coffee and tea-making facilities are provided. An added extra are our delicious cookies!
- 14 x rooms with 2 x double beds in the same room
- 2 x rooms with 1 x double bed each
- 2 x bridal rooms
- 1 x luxury double room
Other services provided
- Flower arrangements
- “Linen and Things” also operate from Bervallei Estate and takes care of the rental of overlays, sashes, chair covers, fairylights, underplates etc.
- Wedding cakes
- Inhouse DJ
Contact Bergvallei Estate
R28/N14 Highway, Muldersdrift, Gauteng
Vanessa +27 (0)82 806 1260
Accommodation – Yes
Conference Facilities – No
Chapel – Yes
Ceremony Facility – Yes